のほも is such a good word?? the concept is kind of hard to fully get across in translation, but basically it means a feeling of pure, deep, platonic affection, and i think thats beautiful
how many people do you think reblogged this without knowing what it actually says
I spend about 72% of my day laughing at these posts jesus christ
pls send more
Vancouver, British Columbia. Canada.
(My photos are available as stock for fanart/edits etc)
From the Saturday, July 26th performance of Seussical at The Muny, here is Julia Murney as Mayzie La Bird, Kirsten Wyatt as Gertrude McFuzz, and the “Bird Girls” with Amayzing Mayzie.
Gertrude is a bird with only one small tail feather and she envies Mayzie’s plume. This song explains just how it came to be. (The audio is a lot of fun, but we do wish you could see Julia’s dancing that went along with it.)
If Julia returns to the Muny next year and getting there is in any way feasible, make it happen. It’s a really neat, unique venue and she has fallen in love with playing there.
Do you ever listen to middle aged people talk…they are the fakest of the fake
Me: Joins tumblr for fun
Me: starts to critically analyze almost every aspect of modern society
why are parents allowed to yell and scream at their children and call them names and just make them feel like shit in general…
but when kids try to defend themselves…. its disrespectful?
what kind of fucking shit parents do you have
is this a new thing to you
important shipping questions 2 keep in mind
- which one is abysmal at roller skating and has to hold onto the other
- which one gets hiccups every time they drink something fizzy
- which one always joins the group dances at the skating rink
- which one listens to new songs on loop until the other can’t stand it
- which one tags the other in embarrassing photos without asking first
- which one had a short-lived interest in learning the ukulele
- which one keeps posting memes on facebook